In most cases, the traditional channel of corporate credit works for companies looking for additional working capital to finance their business. But there are also situations in which a company must quickly be provided with additional working capital in order to seize an opportunity or to resolve an unexpected emergency.
For such cases, there are fortunately lenders who specialize in providing fast business loans and fast application procedures. In most cases, you will receive a definite answer on the same day about how much you can borrow quickly.
9 Startup Funding Options
The money then becomes available the same day or the day after. This is in contrast to traditional corporate financing through less-favored banks, where you can spend weeks with bureaucratic procedures and slow processes.
Some example situations that call for fast cash business loans
Here are some examples of why a small business needs quick access to a small loan:
- Suddenly a critical device, machine or part of the company breaks down and needs to be repaired or replaced urgently.
- Something is missing in the electricity network or in the plumbing and there is an urgent need for work on the company building (maintenance work).
- The company is growing fast and fast and there is a need for extra workspace. The business premises must, therefore, be expanded (this may also be necessary temporarily to accommodate a few peaks).
- There is a rare opportunity to gain extra profit. However, extra working capital is quickly needed to seize the opportunity with both hands.
- There is a possibility to tap into a new geographic market or to start offering a new product line in your existing market. This requires additional working capital in terms of marketing, stock, additional business processes, and so on.
- So borrowing business money quickly is not only interesting for companies that are in trouble due to unforeseen costs.
- A business loan without annual figures, free from unnecessary bureaucracy in terms of application, can also be the ideal tool to respond and act quickly when an irresistible opportunity presents itself.
Quick & flexible
Many companies finance their growth and solve their working capital needs in the short term with fast business financing. There are times when quick access to additional working capital, or access to a fast business loan, is critical.
This is to quickly seize a business opportunity and achieve more return on your invested equity. Or borrow money quickly for business is also the perfect solution to tackle a short-term challenge for your company.
Unfortunately, in traditional media, an incorrect picture is often sketched about corporate credits. For example, people often promote that money is the solution for almost every challenge or problem of a company and the more money there is, the better.
The downside of borrowing more than what is needed
It is important to realize that borrowing more money than necessary can be very expensive for small and medium-sized companies. Taking out an overweight business loan (which raises more capital than strictly necessary) can in certain cases even lead to financial problems and even bankruptcy. Even though a traditional small business credit from the bank may be a good option for some borrowers in certain cases, there are also many situations where this is not the case.
It often takes weeks to months of procedures that result from strict application procedures and criteria that make a bank as a lender simply too slow and/or too bureaucratic. In practice, business events call for a quick turn around time in order to be able to meet certain business needs.
Non- Traditional Lenders over Traditional Banks
When unexpected operating costs arise, or when a business opportunity suddenly appears, the local bank may not be the best choice for quickly borrowing business money.
Fortunately for most situations, you can also apply for a fast business loan online via the internet. The advantage is that you can expect a lightning-fast response to your application through this route.
A business lender that offers quick loans, for example, is able to provide a definitive answer to your loan application within a few hours. And once your application has been approved, the money will be available within 24 hours. Talk about borrowing fast business money.